Mon, 8 December 2014
- Growing up as vegetarian skateboarder in Alabama
- Teenage rebellion
- How society views food
- How Burritos and Snow came about
- Escaping Alabama -
- “No one move to Salt Lake for two years”
- Learning to Snowboard at 25
- “If I had to pick between music and snowboarding… I’d pick music hands down.”
- Nate goes to a New Kids on the Block concert
- Daniel's first concert - John Denver
- Daniel explains to Nate how Spotify works (I’ve since downloaded the app and begun to use it.
- Pitcrew Back in Montana Drinking game
- Discussing how to succeed at snowboarding retail
- Milo Salty Peaks Blindside
- “Skateboarding for me was completely different thank snowboarding.”
- “Skateboarding was all about hanging out with my friends.”
- Thrift Store shopping for size 44 pants
- Skateboarding is not like riding a bike.
- “Vert is dead”
- Riding with music - and formulating the playlists.
- “My 18 year old self would beat my ass.”
- How yoga is like skateboarding
- “As soon as my back stop hurting I’ll get into yoga - if you get into yoga your back will stop hurting”
- “The smallest of decisions can affect your life in the craziest ways.”
- The power of Thrasher Mag!
- Tipper Gore and the PMRC.
- Prince when Doves Cry.
- Punk is positive Minor Threat
- Spring break in “Panama City” Vs. SLAYER
- Marketing as a career path
- “Marketing is the bartending of degrees”
- Social Media Marketing
- Nate offers a free URL: www.skiingsucks.com
- Shaun Farmer takes us out
Direct download: Daniel_Burritos_and_Snow_Cochrane_.mp3
-- posted at: 9:00pm EDT